CLIENT’S LINE OF BUSINESS – FINANCIAL SERVICES, INVESTMENT
Period & Mode of Engagement
Full-time employment with a probationary period of 6 months.
Primary Job Location
Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.
Chief Operating Officer
● Ensuring the accuracy of financial documents, as well as their compliance with relevant laws and regulations
● Preparing and maintaining important financial reports
● Preparing tax returns and ensuring that taxes are paid properly and on time
● Evaluating financial operations to recommend best-practices, identify issues and strategize solutions, and help organizations run efficiently
● Offering guidance on cost reduction, revenue enhancement, and profit maximization
● Conducting forecasting and risk analysis assessments
● Reports on the company’s financial health and liquidity.
● Audits financial transactions and documents.
● Ensuring the security of financial information and taking regular backups.
Skills Set & Values
● At least 3 years of prior experience
● Absolute discretion and confidentiality
● Maturity, character and cultural intelligence
● Drive and the ability to work with minimal supervision
● Excellent spoken and written communication
● Intellect & thirst for knowledge
● Aptitude for numbers and spreadsheets
● Attention to detail and ability to keep accurate records & documentation
● Ability to work well in teams
● 200 – 300k monthly net
● Health benefits on confirmation
● Housing allowance a year after confirmation
● Laptop, phone and Internet
● Out-of-station costs will be covered
● Staff-only investment opportunities
● A high degree of autonomy & flexibility
How to apply: Email your Resume to RECRUITMENT@WORKINNIGERIA.ORG