Expired on: Jan 31, 2023
- Build and nurture relationships with brands and agencies.
- Make business presentations to prospective clients on a continuous basis, contact potential partners to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Collaborate with account managers to address needs to clients.
- Represent the business at conferences, client events, meetings and industry events.
- Build and maintain database of key contacts across media and potential client sectors.
- find new opportunities to increase sales and increase the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Candidates must possess a degree in Mass Communication, Business Administration or other related fields.
- Candidates with at least 2 years of experience in communication, marketing or business development.
- Experienced candidates in the Influencer marketing, media and entertainment sector stand a greater chance.
HOW TO APPLY
Send CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
See flyer for more details
Job Category: Business Developmemt
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lagos
Exclusive to Eagles: No
Sorry! This job has expired.