Expired on: Feb 7, 2023
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Minimum of eight years experience
- Strong clientele and network base
- B.Sc. degree and other certifications
- Excellent communication skills
HOW TO APPLY
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Category: Business Developmemt
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Victoria Island
Exclusive to Eagles: Yes
Sorry! This job has expired.