Expired on: Feb 3, 2023
- Helping prepare for meetings and writing minutes of same.
- Conducting research and preparing reports that could
- contribute towards company policy.
- Management of assigned projects.
- Act as a liaison between the executive and other staff where required
- Answering phones and taking messages.
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executive.
- Using various software such as, but not limited to word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Making travel arrangements where needed.
- Performing office duties that include, filing corporate records, ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Time management and ability to meet deadlines
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Problem-solving and decision making
- Proactivity and self-direction
- Interpersonal skills
HOW TO APPLY
Send CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Category: Administrative
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lagos
Exclusive to Eagles: No
Sorry! This job has expired.