Expired on: Feb 3, 2023
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall direction and strategy of the College
- Manage the staffing process, including recruiting, interviewing, hiring and onboarding
- Ensure that all job descriptions are up to date
- Support current and future needs of the College through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment where there is open communication between the workforce and management
- Oversee and manage a performance management system that drives performance culture and continuously review productivity and employee development, making recommendations for improvement
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Offer HR direction and support to Heads of Departments and Units by providing advice on managing employees and cultivating
- Minimum of five years experience.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- MBA or relevant Master’s degree would be an added advantage.
- Professional HR qualification from a recognized body such as the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management
- Experience across HR disciplines including organizational development, talent management,recruitment, compensation and benefits, learning and development, employee relations, and development and implementation of HR policies.
- Experience providing HR advisory support at management level and driving change
- Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint and MS project)
250,000 to 300,000
How to Apply
Send email with CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Job Category: HR/Recruitment
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lagos
Exclusive to Eagles: No
Sorry! This job has expired.