Expired on: Feb 7, 2023
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with company stakeholders and customers.
- Analyzing customer feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and services.
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
- Meeting with potential investors to present company offerings and negotiate business deals.
- Recruiting, training, and guiding business development staff.
- Providing insight into product development and competitive positioning.
- Analyzing financial data and developing effective strategies to reduce business costs and increase company profits.
- Minimum of two years experience
- Strong clientele and network base
- B.Sc. degree and other certifications
- Excellent communication skills
HOW TO APPLY
Send your CV to: email@example.com
Job Category: Business Development Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Victoria Island
Exclusive to Eagles: Yes
Sorry! This job has expired.